Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on measures being taken to fight corruption in the city:
- 011-27357169 will be a helpline number which will assist you in doing a sting to catch the corrupt.
- The helpline will be open from 8am to 10pm everyday.
- We are in the process of acquiring a four-digit helpline number which is easier to remember.
- This announcement makes every citizen of Delhi an anti-corruption inspector.
- Teams of Delhi Police will be on standby for any assistance.
- State vigilance department has a team which will look into the matter.
- With just a phone, every citizen has the power to expose the corrupt.
- People should fear that they might be under surveillance.
- The purpose is to create fear in the mind of every corrupt individual.
The Anti Corruption App is a smartphone application that empowers everyone to instantly report incidents by call and sending photos, video or text via their smart phones. we are trying to stop corruption in india.
Anti Corruption App is a free software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-03-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Anti Corruption App (version 1.2) has a file size of 1.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.